Ms. Tanchanco's Third Grade Class
Bienvenidos! Welcome to all my current students as well as my future students! We are doing such exciting things! Each student in my classroom has their own Chromebook! We type essays and do research! We are currently having a ton of fun with fractions and multiplication! Do you know what a verb is? You will learn what one is with me! How about science? We love doing science experiments. Are you an avid reader? If you are, you'll fit right in!
September 1, 2019
We had an awesome Back to School Night! Here are some highlights....
- Everyday counts! Please send your child to school everyday!
- Students will need headphones daily for i-ready lessons
- We will run everyday, so please have your student wear running shoes
- Homework- Reading for 15-30 minutes and write 3 sentences about what you read as well as a math sheet (Monday-Thursday) . Friday students will have a math fact sheet for homework.
- If you are not currently on ClassDojo, please email me and I will send you a Link. Communication is crucial to your child's success!
The first two weeks went so well that I can't wait to see all the great things we will accomplish together this year!